Alternatives to Jail

Many times people believe that when they commit a crime and get convicted, they will end up in jail, which could cause them to lose their homes, their jobs, or their family. However, that is not always the case. If you receive a sentence in California of less than one year, you may qualify for an alternative sentence, rather than jail. The experienced attorneys at Jackson Law will help you figure out a solution that meets your individual needs and advocate for you to be able to serve your sentence in one of the many jail alternatives.

If you are being investigated for a criminal offense, or have been charged with a criminal offense, and want to know how to best proceed, please contact the attorneys at Jackson Law online or call Jackson Law at 650-587-8556.

Contact Us